Our synthetic-fibre sleeping bag is the solution for trekkers who want both comfort and an optimum warmth-weight ratio. Chambers with elasticated seams keep the sleeping bag close to the skin, allowing for a lot of extra freedom of movement with a stretch of 25 % width wise. At the same time, it heats up quickly since the sleeper has to warm up very little air. The 360-degree filling guarantees freedom of movement when sleeping, eliminating the fear of freezing. The contour-feature hood reliably surrounds the head, the raised foot area adjusts perfectly to the shape of the feet. New materials ensure a pleasant and almost crackle-free sleeping environment.
- Weight: 1785 g + 100 g Stuff sack
- Filling material: Deuter Thermo ProLoft®
- Filling weight: 1280g
- Main Material: Deuter Thermo ProLoft®, 30D PA Ripstop
- Length: 205 cm
- Shoulder width: 68-85 cm
- Body size: 165 - 185 cm
- Pack size: 22 cm x 35 cm
- Minimum temperature: -10 °C
Range of Temperature
- Comfort: -4 °C
- Limit: -10 °C
- Extreme: -30 °C
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health. PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties. Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.