The Freerider pack has clever winter-specific details like access to the main compartment via a fully opening back panel.
This gives you good oversight of the contents and it also means the carry system stays dry. But even if a little snow does get onto the carry system, our new hard-wearing, breathable, snow-resistant fabric will keep your back dry.
And when it comes to safety, the Freerider has it all worked out.
It features a separate, easy-to-access compartment for your probe and shovel so that your avalanche equipment is quick to access in an emergency.
We’ve also equipped it with our new modular attachment set-up.
Two dedicated straps that attach to the gear loops on the pack allow you to affix skis, a snowboard or snowshoes to the pack in no time at all – skis diagonally across the
back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used as compression straps.
The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men.
Hip fin with loops
Adjustable sternum belt
Load adjustment straps
Goggle holder on shoulder strap
Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
Ice Axe Attachment
A- Frame Ski Fixation
Zipped access at the back
Attachment loops for the helmet holder
Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
330D PA 6.6 Ripstop
The tightly woven 210 and 330 denier polyamide fabric is the ideal
combination of high strength and low weight.
210D PA Ripstop
A 210 denier polyamide fabric with stronger RipStop threads and PU coating.
Dimensions: 52 / 34 / 18 (L / W / D)
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.