The Freerider Pro has all the features and flexible capacity you need for multi-day winter adventures in the mountains.
This latest incarnation of the Freerider Pro has a new roll-top closure. This allows you to expand the capacity of the pack by 10 litres. The roll-top itself is also fitted with a stowable strap for the attachment of extra kit or a climbing rope, or to compress the roll-top itself.
At times during the day when you don’t need your skis, snowshoes or snowboard, they can be attached to the outside of the pack quickly and easily using two dedicated gear straps; skis can be affixed diagonally across the back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used for compression.And when you stop for a break, you don’t have to unstrap your equipment. Because you can access the main compartment via the rear opening that opens out fully for better contents location.
Our new hard-wearing, breathable, snow-resistant fabric also ensures both the carry system and your back remain dry.
Hip fin with loops
Adjustable sternum belt
Load adjustment straps
Ice Axe Attachment
Reinforced safety compartment
for shovel blade and handle
A- Frame Ski Fixation
Zipped access at the back
Elasticated inner compartment for storing
wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
Goggle holder on shoulder strap
Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
420D PA Ripstop Clear TPU
We use this robust polyamide fabric in 420 and 210 denier strengths.
This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave.
330D PA 6.6 Ripstop
The tightly woven 210 and 330 denier polyamide fabric is the ideal combination
of high strength and low weight.
Dimensions: 58 / 35 / 18 (L / W / D) cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.