The Deuter Gravity Haul 50 is a haul bag and backpack in one.
It thrives as a heavy cragging pack and is great for gear intensive locations. Extremely durable, sturdy and spacious yet comfortable to carry.
BACK SYSTEM FEATURES:
To ensure a stable balance and conserve energy when carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine terrain the Alpine
Back System keeps the load close to the body’s centre of gravity. The Softstripe pads on these slim-line alpine
backpacks adapt to the wearers back with every movement for a close and reliable fit. The channel between the
pads provides extra comfort by creating a “chimney” effect ventilation.
Excellent load transfer to the hip fins through the ergonomically shaped flexible frame made of permanently elastic spring steel.
Load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins
Carrying comfort and and excellent fit through ergonomically cut, S-shaped shoulder straps with an easily adjustable chest strap.
Alpine (Gravity) Back System
The back system can be zipped away for use as a haul bag
When not zipped away, the back system cover serves as a rain protector for the top of the pack, with two straps and a metal hook
Zipped access to the interior via the back to enable quick and convenient access to the entire contents
Pull-Forward adjustment enables the wearer to tighten and adjust the compact hip fins easily even with heavy loads
Durable on rough rock thanks to extremely hard-wearing TPU material that is highly tear-resistant due to textile reinforcement and waterproof.
Funnel shape and reinforced opening
Large zipped internal compartment for valuables with key clip
Opening easy to use thanks to a fixed cord stop and grip loops
Two crossover straps enable easy tightening on the rope
Three material loops on the inside
Solid base with straps for reinforcing and attaching material
Chest belt with signal whistle
Weight: 1700 g
Volume: 50 litres
Size: 70 / 32 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
Material: PES 600 TPU EPO
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.