The Deuter Rise 34+ is the multi-day touring workhorse backpack designed for ascent-orientated winter sports athletes who need a comfortable heavy-duty backpack with winter attributes for multi-day tours.
With a full back panel opening providing quick access to the entire contents of the pack and reinforced ski, snowboard, or snowshoe carrying options this pack will become your go to for getting out season after season.
The Alpine System includes:
Good load transfer combined with minimum weight. Flexible Delrin U-frame.
Carrying comfort and a perfect fit. Ergnomically cut, S-shaped shoulder straps.
Ensures stable balance and conservation of energy when carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine terrain. Keeps the load close to the body's centre of gravity.
- SL womens fit
- SOS label
- Alpine System
- Derlin U-frame
- Load adjustment straps
- Rear access zipper
- Zipped mesh pocket and gear loop on the hip fins
- Removable foam mat
- Reinforced snowboard and snow shoe attachment
- Internal valuables pocket
- Pull-forward adjustment
- Adjustable-lid with a spacious compartment
- Reinforced ski mounting on the sides or front
- Wet laundry compartment
- Spacious front safety gear pocket
- Spacious lid pocket
- Ice axe and pole attachment stowable in garage
- Continuously adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Hydration system compatible
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- One stretch side pocket, one zippered side pocket
- Snow skirt
- Material: 420D PA / 1000D PA
- Material composition: Polyester 40% / Nylon 60%
Dimensions: 72 H x 28 W x 23 D cm
Volume: 34 + 8L
Optimally suited for:
Deuter-Duratex is a polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks, this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread count of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.