The professional among the hiking backpacks can carry everything needed for a multi-day tour.
Thanks to the innovative carrying system with small and high-positioned, extremely body-hugging hip fins, the weight of the load is optimally transferred to the spring steel frame.
Even on challenging territory, alpine athletes have maximum control of the backpack and are always safe on go.
Thanks to smart details such as carabiner clasps on the shoulder straps, the Trail Pro becomes a via ferrata backpack with expertise.
Dimensions: 64 / 32 / 21 (L x W x D)
Material: 210D PA, 600D PES
Round profile frame
Pull-forward hip fins
Adjustable sternum belt
Active comfort fit
Ice axe attachment
Walking pole holder
Inner compartment for valuables
Compatible with 3.0L drinking system / bag
Load adjustment straps
Elasticated inner compartment
Outer pockets (2)
Front zip access
OPTIMAL FOR: Hiking, Mountain Climbing
SL Women’s Fit:
This model is also available in the SL version.
The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.