Take wall outlets anywhere.
Power the big stuff with the RIVER mini’s AC wall outlets. With a 300W output (600W surge), RIVER mini is ideal for 99% of your devices. Laptops, lights, TVs. It’s all good.
Charging is a chore, so we made it faster.
RIVER mini charges to 80% in 1 hour flat. That's way faster than your powerbank, all in a battery that has about 6 times the capacity. Not near a wall? Charge with solar or via your car for when you’re on-the-go.
All the ports.
RIVER mini has all the ports & outlets you’d ever need. 1 AC wall outlets, 1 DC car outlet, 3 USB-A ports and a USB-C fast-charge port. It even has a wireless charging pad up top. With all that, you can power up to 7 devices at once.
It fits in your hand too.
All that in a power station that fits in your hand. Grab RIVER mini, throw it in your backpack and you’re good to go.
Not only is the RIVER mini made to last with a tough, one-piece build. It supports an advanced BMS for voltage, current, and temperature protection too.
AC Charging - Charge from AC wall outlets in 1.5 hour.
Car Charging - Charge from your car outlet in 3.5 hours.
Solar Charging - Charge from 100W of solar panels in 3—6 hours.
RIVER mini Wireless Box
1. RIVER mini Wireless 2. AC Charge Cable 3. Car Charge Cable 4. Solar Charge Cable
Capacity : 210Wh (25.4V/8.3Ah)
Net Weight : Approx 2.85kg
Dimensions : 24.9 X 14 X 13.3 cm
Certification : CE RCM KC WEEE EAC
AC Input : 220-240V~ 50Hz/60Hz, 2.8A Max
DC Input : 11-39V 100W, 8A Max
DC Output : 12.6V 10A
USB-C Output (Only for RIVER mini Wireless) : 100W, 5A Max
USB-A Output : 5V 2.4A
AC Output : Pure Sine Wave, 300W Total (Surge 600W), 230V~ 50Hz
Wireless Output (Only for RIVER mini Wireless) : 15W Max
Cell Chemistry : Ncm
Cycle Life : 80%+ Capacity After 500 Cycles
Shelf Life : 1 Year (After A Full Charge)
Discharge Temperature : 20°C To 45°C
Charge Temperature : 0°C To 45°C
Optimal Operating Temperature : 20°C To 30°C
Storage Temperature : -20°C To 45°C
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.