A new biodegradable model made in food-grade squeezable polyethylene.
Elite welcomes a new special bottle model in its cycling range, the Jet, made in biodegradable plastic material.
Available in four sizes so it adapts to any of your hydration needs on your bicycle (350, 550, 750 and 950 ml), the Jet combines the best in quality and performance of the most appreciated Elite bottles such as lightness, copious liquid flow and tasteless nozzle, all the while integrating the use of biodegradable plastic material to lessen the environmental impact of the bottle.
Creating more sustainable alternatives for products such as sports bottles, which are already an eco-friendly approach compared to the classic one-time use bottle, has become an ever-more pressing requirement due to the raised awareness on the use of plastics and its consequences on the environment.
The Jet bottle meets these requirements as it reduces the time it takes for the bottle to break down once it enters the regular industrial composting cycles, thus becoming one of the most innovative alternatives to traditional non-biodegradable plastic bottles.
The plastic material used to create the Jet is treated with a special bio additive that makes the microorganisms responsible for the biodegradation of materials attack the polymeric chain of the plastic. This process significantly reduces the time it takes for the bottle to break down (3 months to 5 years).
This is something that regular plastic products cannot do (they usually take 100 to 1000 years to decompose).
The Jet bottle includes the Elite custom cap with the innovative push-pull nozzle, which doesn't just make it easier to open and close it when you're riding your bike, it is also designed to supply a quicker and more abundant liquid flow at any time.
The opening, quick to unscrew, makes it easier to wash and dry out the bottle.
The standard 74 mm diameter of the Jet (66mm for the 350ml version) ensures it can be used with all the commercially available bottlecages.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.