The BT10 is a professional bike light which employs the Fenix Dual Distance Beam System. It features broad floodlight, close-in visibility and long range illumination. The BT10 uses neutral white LED's to give the advantages of strong penetration power and good colour rendering, which helps night riders better identify the colour of objects and outdoor conditions, ensuring safety when mountain biking, touring, commuting etc
- Utilises Cree XP-G (R5) neutral white LED, max 350 lumens output
- Powered by four AA batteries
- Uses an aspherical reflector, with a wide beam angle
- Anti-glare lens design with DUAL DISTANCE BEAM illumination
- 3 brightness levels and one flashing mode
- Quick to attach and detach using O-ring mounting straps sized for 20mm to 35mm handlebars
- Easy to adjust the direction of the headlamp
- Made of aluminum alloy and performance plastic
Includes a 70cm extension cable
Water resistant to IPX-6
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.