Fenix LD41 is a high-performance outdoor flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs the unique dual tail cap switches to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes – and a momentary-on function. The elongated all-metal housing, containing four readily-available AA batteries with sufficient power, makes it comfortable to hold. Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, LD41 can be a good partner in various outdoor conditions and in emergencies.
· Uses Cree XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
· Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries
· 175mm(Length) x40mm(Diameter)
· 180-gram weight (excluding batteries)
· Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
· Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
· Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
· Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
· Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
· Tail mode switch, one click for brightness selection
· Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
· Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
· Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
** Batteries not included
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.