The Fenix RC09 rechargeable flashlight brings new innovation to handhelds. This flashlight is the first to feature a magnetic charging port and a dual purpose charging cable for both magnetic and Micro USB charging ports. Powered by only one rechargeable 16340 Li-on battery, this EDC can produce a maximum output of 550 lumens, four brightness levels and strobe. Crafted from aircraft-grade titanium alloy and offering a two-position body clip and magnetic tail, the RC09 is equipped to handle a variety of applications.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Powered by one 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one CR123A Lithium battery can be taken for emergencies
- 72 mm (Length) x 21.5 mm
- 45 g weight (excluding the battery)
- Magnetic suction charging port in the neck
- Includes a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Tailored magnetic charging cable also works on portable MICRO USB devices
- One-switch for fast and convenient operation
- Specialized two-position body clip
- Magnetic suction bottom
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type ? hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.