Tactical Law-Enforcing Flashlight
The Fenix TK26R is a outstanding law-enforcing flashlight with three light colors - white, red and green lights.
Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion battery, the light can be charged with a USB Type-C charging cable, and the charging port is inner waterproof.
Simple operation is ensured with three switches - dual tail switches plus side switch.
The battery level indicator displays the battery status each time the light is turned on.
Additionally, 1500 lumens maximum output, 350 metes maximum beam distance, plus instant strobe; all excellent designs make TK26R the first choice in enforcing the law.
Weight: 157g (excl battery)
Battery: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries
Cree XP_E2 (red and green lights) and LUMINUS SST40 LEDs (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two 3V/CR123A Lithium batteries can be used.
Tactical tail switch for instant activation; functional tail switch for output selection and strobe.
Functional side switch for white, red and green lights switching.
Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
Battery level indicator
Triple coloured flashlight exclusive design for law enforcement
1500 lumens maximum output
350m maximum beam distance
Acts as a traffic wand for high visibility
Separately controlled switches ensure rpaid reaction
High performance and long distance, impeccable and invincible
Powerful, variable frequency strobe for excellent defending performance
Type-C faster direct charging for readiness
Aluminium body - tough and reliable
IP68 Rated protection - protected against water (2 meters underwater), dust & foreign objects
Withstands bitter cold & extreme heat
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.