The TK60 800-Lumens Flashlight (Black) from Fenix Flashlight is a waterproof flashlight with runtimes that vary from 4.25 to 400 hours, depending on the output used. This supremely bright light is made from aircraft-grade aluminum in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. Six output levels in two modes can be accessed by the dual side buttons. There are 4 constant light levels from 10 to 800 lumens, and 2 flashing modes--a strobe mode at 800 lumens, and an SOS signal at 111 lumens.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. The TK35 operates on 4x "D" batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a flashlight that weighs only 4076 g.
Cree XM-L (T6) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Two modes, six brightness levels, and intelligent memory circuit
Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5'/2 m depth
Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
Dual side buttons for simple and fast operation
Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
Uses 4x "D" batteries
Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Lamp Type Cree XM-L LED
Maximum Output 800 lumens
Range 1561' (476 m)
Battery / Runtime 4x "D" batteries
Turbo--4.25 hours at 800 lumens
High--12 hours at 350 lumens
Mid--40 hours at 111 lumens
Low--170 hours at 12 lumens
Lifetime LED lifespan of approximately 50,000 hours
Construction Durable aircraft grade aluminum
Waterproofing Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (depth of 6.5'/2 m)
Dimensions 35.4 x 4.0 x 6.25 cm
Weight 407 g
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.