With the Fenix TK75, four 18650 rechargeable cells are stunningly transformed into 2900 lumen max output. Throwing 690m with an 80 degree plus beam angle lets the TK75 light up extended terrain.
On high at 1200 lumens, this compact Fenix flashlight pushes for four hours while the 450 lumen level stays the course at 12 hours runtime. The stainless steel bezel, strobe and SOS functionality as well as the on-body dual switch system make the TK75 atrustworthy carry on search, caving and scouting missions. Mounted on a vehicle or stowed for emergency use, this light captures the proven performance found in every Fenix lighting product.
- Uses Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- 185mm (Length) x 53mm (Diameter) x 88mm (Head)
- 510g weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to alert users to replace the batteries
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Dual button switch system in the front for quick switching
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
** Batteries not included, these are available separately
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.