NAVIGATE YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, explore more by using this premium, rugged handheld with a 3-inch colour display.
- No matter the conditions, you’ll be able to see the large, sunlight-readable colour display.
- Just GPS is great, but multi-GNSS satellite support and outdoor sensors are better.
- Maps as pretty as a picture and just as detailed
- See what’s coming with Active Weather, and never again be surprised by those clouds rolling in.
- Open up a world of off-grid capabilities with the Garmin Explore™ website and app.
- Go the distance with up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in expedition mode.
Know the way.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and GALILEO) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY
Download high-resolution photo-realistic maps directly to your device without an annual subscription. Easily find trails, pick stand locations, find parking, create waypoints and more.
When paired with your compatible smartphone, you can get real-time forecast information and live weather radar, so you’re always aware of the surrounding conditions.
This preloaded app lets you easily download hiking, cycling and other Wikiloc trails shared by outdoor enthusiasts like you. Get a free 60-day Wikiloc Premium trial to try this and other exclusive features. Learn more.
BUILT FOR ADVENTURE
This handheld is built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810), and it’s even compatible with night vision goggles.
The GPSMAP 66 series helps you keep gear to a minimum with a built-in LED flashlight that can be used as a beacon to signal for help.
Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs and hints. When connected via Wi-Fi® technology or to the Garmin Connect™ app, each find will upload to your Geocaching.com profile.
GARMIN EXPLORE APP
Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
Get up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in expedition mode (with 2 AA batteries).
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.