Make Every Shot Count
- First live-fire mobile trapshooting trainer captures every shot, provides immediate feedback and keeps score on its shooting glove-friendly, 5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Use up to 10 profiles to analyze shot position relative to clay, reaction time and clay distance for both hits and misses to help improve your accuracy
- Supports American Trap Singles and Handicap as well as an Upland Mode, allowing both trapshooters and upland hunters of all skill levels to gain valuable insight into their strengths and weaknesses
- Pair with the Xero® S app to review scores, see performance metrics, track historical tendencies and more
- Up to 8 rounds (2.5 hours) of battery life per charge
Get the Most out of Every Shot
Work to improve your accuracy with the rugged Xero S1 trapshooting trainer. Designed for trapshooters and upland hunters alike, it’s the first live-fire trainer that provides instant feedback and keeps score for every shot you take. With Xero S1, you can review detailed information, such as shot position and reaction time, immediately after each shot on its 5” color touchscreen display. Use the Xero S app to review your shooting scores and performance metrics organized by event, location and station.
This is the mobile live-fire trainer that will stand by your side no matter the weather. Xero S1 comes with its own tripod and can also be mounted on any standard tripod. Its water-resistant polycarbonate housing makes it suitable for just about any environment.
Capture every detail of every shot you take, and receive instant feedback on a sunlight-readable 5” color touchscreen that is shooting glove-friendly.
Regardless of whether you hit or miss the clay, you will know your timing and measured accuracy. Xero S1 provides immediate feedback for every shot, including shot location relative to clay, how far away the clay was at trigger pull, shot velocity and reaction time. If you miss, Xero S1 will indicate where you missed the clay and by how far.
Xero S1 automatically keeps score of every hit and miss. Sync your stats to the Xero S app, and review a detailed history of your hits and misses, performance metrics, scores and shooting tendencies based on date or location. This lets you learn exactly how to work to improve your wing or trapshooting ability.
Not Just for Trapshooters
Now upland hunters can keep their skills sharp in the off-season. Use the precision of the Xero S1 trapshooting trainer to optimize your shotgun’s performance, help reduce wound loss and improve overall shot placement.
Multiple Operation Modes
Different device modes enable Xero S1 to be used for silent data collection in sanctioned shooting events and trap league competitions or offer real-time feedback when you want to practice. You can compete against your friends in the clay challenge game or learn how to optimize your shotgun/choke/shot combination to improve your upland skills.
Physical & Performance
|Display Size||5" (12.7 cm) diagonal|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Dimension||7.8" x 3.6" x 6.2" (197.1 x 91.8 x 156.6 mm) without tripod; 7.8" x 7.5" x 6.2" (197.1 x 191.8 x 156.6 mm) with tripod|
2.13 lbs (966 g) without tripod; 2.25 lbs (1,022 g) with tripod
|Battery type||internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery; nonreplaceable|
|Display Type||color, capacitive touchscreen, sunlight-visible, WVGA, transmissive|
|Battery life||Up to 8 rounds (2.5 hours)|
Maps & Navigation
|Memory/History||1,000 rounds (including 25,000 GIFs of each shot available through mass storage)|
Post Shot Metrics
Post Round Metrics
Trap Types Supported
Shooting Statistics (available in the Xero App)
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $8.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $34.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $49.99
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered. In some cases, like during peak season and holiday periods, it may take longer. Shipping and processing times are a guide only, not a guarantee.
An order containing multiple items with different shipping times will by default ship on the timeframe of the slowest item, however, Gearshop reserves the right to split ship orders where we feel it is required.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-3 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2-4 business days. At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe. We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
Every now and then, life throws a curveball and deliveries might take a little longer. We're doing our best to get your goods to you ASAP. If you've got any questions about your order, just give us a shout.
We're actually pretty speedy most of the time. After dispatch, around 92% of our orders zoom out the door within 5 days. In the South Island 79% of those arrive in 2 days. And for the North Island 85% of orders make it in 5 days. We're always keeping a watchful eye on freight times to ensure the best experience for our customers. Watch this space for our full freight review.
Usually, your stuff should reach you within the expected time. However, no need to stress if it takes a little longer than 5 days, occasionally things don't go exactly to plan. If you need something super soon and it's less than 6 days before your desired delivery date, just chat with us before ordering.
Keep in mind, we can't give refunds for delays beyond our control or if you've ordered last-minute without letting us know. We're all about making things smooth, so drop us a line if you're unsure.
Kindly note that if a package happens to go missing, Gearshop won't be able to offer a replacement or refund if the courier can provide evidence of delivery.
For the latest updates on the Courier Network Status, please refer to the following links:
Click & Collect
We now offer Click & Collect as an option via our website, you can place your order and select to collect. In some cases your order may be available the same or next day, but that may not always be the case, so we will notify you by text message or email where possible, when your order is ready to be collected. this could be up to 48 hours after ordering. So try and include a cell phone number with your order. If you need something urgently, give us a call or email before placing the order, to make sure we have it available for you right away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.