NOMAD 50 SOLAR PANEL
Built tough for mobile base camps and off-grid adventures, the Nomad 50 is perfect for longer trips when you need more power without sacrificing packability. The versatile four-panel design makes it easy to unfold and collect solar power while stationary, then quickly pack away in tight spaces in your vehicle while traveling. Pair with a Yeti Power Station to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
- 50 watts lets you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
- Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
- Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices. Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times.
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Dimensions (unfolded): 43.2 x 134.6 x 3.8 cm
- Dimensions (folded): 43.2 x 28.6 x 6.4 cm
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-21.5V, up to 3.3A (50W max)
- USB-A Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Sherpa 100AC: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.