The main problem with the belay carabiner on the harness has always been to keep it in the correct position both with and without the rope.
Grivel has designed a totally new carabiner where a simple second wire gate isolates the belay loop and keeps the proper orientation even with the carabiner door open.
To place the Clepsydra is a totally automatic and intuitive operation.
- Bomb proof twin-gate patented system
- Second wire gate isolating the belay loop for belaying or rappelling
- Closed belay loop even with the carabiner’s door open
- Totally automatic operation
- Rounded and large surface for rope and belay loop
- Hot drop forged
- Safer, faster, stronger
- One hand, one movement
Length: 117 mm
Width: 73 mm
Weight: 89 g
Opening: 24 mm