$6.99 shipping in NZ. NZ orders over $95 ship FREE!
A light-weight, universal 10 point crampon designed to meet classical demands.
This version has a wider toe to easily fit snowboard and telemark boots, which are generally large.
The crampons are fully adjustable by hand, without tools and one size fits all.
The G10 wide crampon is delivered with the Antibott included.
- Manufactured from Chromoly steel using new technology which is exclusive to Grivel at this time.
- Four anti-shear points, perpendicular to the line of the boot, improve security during descents.
- Fully adjustable by hand, without tools and one size fits all.
- Comes with a regular flex bar
- Weight 850g per pair
- Easily collapsed for transportation. By placing a bolt (included) through the front of the arch piece, it will remain centered, reducing the overall length of the collapsed crampon.
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used these crampons once for a spring ascent of mount Aurther Kahurangi National Park.
I could not fault then on their first outing.
The antibott works, after many hours of walking on soft spring snow I only had to tap my foot once to de-ball a crampon.
They are very easy to adjust to your boot size and the strapping system is brilliant in its simplicity which make taking then off and on quick and easy.
Looking forward to next winter:)