HELMET TRAIL EVO GRAPHITE
New name - new colours. Trail RS Evo transforms to Trail Evo and fresh colours. The ideal companion on all-mountain and trail tours. The Trail Evo provides all round protection with Inmould technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling. The two-components adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "Ergo Fit UltraTM" creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort. The visor is fully adjustable and has a quick release system, "QuickRelease" that allows the visor to fold out of the way in the case of a fall. This means that we can minimize the danger of injuries and the risk of damage. The Trail Evo helmet series fulfils the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC.
- Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Adjustable visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- Ergo Fit UltraTM system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable jaws/straps
- Material composition: 20% Polycarbonate, 45% EPS, 11% ABS, 0.5% Aluminium, 9% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester
Sizes: (Head circumference) XS=49-54cm, SM=54-58cm, ML=58-62cm
ERGO FIT ULTRATM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.