HELMET XULT DH RED
The Xult DH full-face helmet is designed for racers and bike park enthusiasts riding rough and demanding terrain. Due to integrated Vortex ventilation channels, this helmet proves to be extremely breathable because of the continuous air circulation. The FRP (fiber-reinforced polymer) shell requires less material, decreasing weight and volume yet without compromising durability. Risk of brain injury from the effects of rotational forces is thus dramatically reduced because of the lightweight shell as well as the integration of X-matter/X-rail technology, which absorbs impact and promotes multi-directional movement. The Xult full-face also comes equipped with an ergonomic padding system, with specially designed cheek padding, guaranteeing a high degree of riding comfort and a secure and comfortable fit. The Xult DH helmet series fulfils the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC and ASTM for DH.
- FRP reinforced helmet shell
- Vortex ventilation system with integrated air channels
- X-matter/X-rail impact absorption liner
- adjustable visor
- washable padding
- double-D safety closure
Sizes: (Head circumference) SM=53-56cm, ML=57-59cm, LXL=60-62cm
Impact-mitigating energy foam technology, strategically shaped and positioned to buffer against head related injuries.
Large intake vents that are directly linked via channels in the EPS with multiple exhaust vents to keep cool air flowing through the helmet, ensuring warm air exits while you rip and ride.
FRP (fibre reinforced polymer) increases shell strength without increasing overall weight. An environmentally responsible alternative to Carbon, FRP increases the structural integrity without adding unnecessary volume.
The ridged, silicone pad located at the back of the helmet keeps your goggle strap in place.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.