Julbo has produced a stylish frame for those pushing their limits on foot or on two wheels, reflecting both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All-terrain and all-protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what’s possible: Zebra or Cameleon photochromic REACTIV lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Nose Grip so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and remove-able soft-feel sides shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
Frame Key Features
Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
Removable Side Shield - Provides lateral protection against harsh sunlight found in snow and desert environments. Can be removed when not required.
Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
Lens Curvature – 6 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water.
100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
Brown Tint - Accentuates relief.
Frame Width: 135mm
Bridge Width: 17mm
Arm Length: 130mm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.