A lightweight Full Grain Leather boot suitable for on or off track tramping/hunting. Symbios technology makes the Omega a flexible boot with great fit and support.
With the use of the Symbios technology, the Omega provides a durable leather outer and a cushiony ride, all while keeping you light on your feet. The integrated tongue pad made from stretch material is a one piece construction which prevents the formation of creases and eliminates surplus material which would otherwise compromise comfort.
The EVA and Agile polyurethane midsole combines the lightweight properties of EVA to the durability of traditional polyurethane. The sole of the Omega has the Impact Brake System with an aggressive lug pattern to help keep you stable in almost any environment.
All these features create the ideal model for both day hikes or longer tramping excursions.
- Tough leather uppers that withstand trail abuse
- Lightweight flexible SYMBIOS mid-sole technology that is soft underfoot and stable on the trail
- Aggressive out-sole bites into sketchy terrain for great traction
- Ergonomically sculpted mid-sole cradles the foot for an excellent fit
IDEAL TERRAIN: Tramping, hunting, hiking
WEIGHT: 1260g per pair
UPPER: Water repellent Idro-Perwanger leather + Nubuck cuff and single layer stretch tongue.
INSOLE: Anti torsion system integrated into the wedge
MID-SOLE: Shock absorbing, moulded Symbios PU/EVA/TPU torsion plate
SOLE: Vibram Impact Brake System Trek + EVA insole in polyurethane agile
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.