The Trango TRK GTX Boot from La Sportiva is a tramping boot that utilises technology from the Trango series to ensure protection and comfort across tricky terrains, when carrying a heavy load.
Thermo Tech Application technology provides structure and protection without the use of inserts and stitching which helps to keep weight and volume in check but also offers a more comfortable fit thanks to the lack of seams.
The 3D Flex System at the ankle provides excellent support and full motion control on steep terrain and the Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane offers excellent waterproof and breathable protection to ensure a healthy and comfortable environment on the inside of the boot.
A great option for trampers who appreciate low weight and great support.
- Waterproof and breathable
- 3D Flex System for excellent support
- Climbing Zone at toe of outsole
- Graded lacing system
- Protective toe and heel rand
IDEAL TERRAIN: tramping / hiking
WEIGHT: 820g per pair
UPPER: Abrasion-resistant Polyester mesh / TPU Thermo Tech Application reinforcements / Rubber toe rand and heel rand / AirMesh insert (tongue only)
LINING: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
INSOLE: 6mm Polypropylene
MIDSOLE: Dual-density MeMlex EVA
SOLE: Vibram Mulaz
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.