Robust, durable and kind to your joints. This three-part Trail Antishock hiking pole, made from high-strength HTS aluminium, is equipped with the tried-and-tested Super Lock system, offering the inner adjustment system with the highest stress resistance. This means that the pole can quickly be adjusted between 110 cm and 145 cm. The rounded CorTec grip at the tip is anatomically shaped and thus protects the hands, even after hours of use and extreme stress. The SAS Antishock cushioning system relieves the joints during intensive hiking, walking and mountaineering.
- Round Top Comfort: Edgeless design with easily adjustable safety strap.
- Lock Security Strap: Soft
- Super Lock: Maximum holding force (140 kg guaranteed). Extreme reverse turn security (> 360°). Maximum safety reserves.
- Soft Antishock Lite: Lightweight damping for maximum comfort and joint protection, especially on downhill sections.
- Aluminium HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Flex Tip Short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Vario
- Grip: Round Top Comfort (CorTec)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Soft)
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Tube Diameter: 18|16|14 mm
- Shaft Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Lower Part: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Adjustment system: Super Lock
- Damping: Soft Antishock Lite
- Basket: 50mm
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Length / Size: 110 - 145cm Infinitely adjustable
- Adjustment area: 110 - 145cm
- Weight: 282g / unit
- Pack size: 69cm
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.