Lifesystems Expedition 50 PRO DEET mosquito repellent is our new and improved formula which replaces Expedition 50+ insect repellent.
The dual-action formula combines the proven performance of 50% DEET with Chrysanthemum Cinerariaefolium Extract which acts as a bite inhibitor to help prevent any insects that land on the skin from biting.
Each application provides 7 hours protection against malarial mosquitoes and it can be reapplied to offer 14 hours total daily protection.
Expedition 50 PRO can also be applied to larger areas of exposed skin (e.g. wearing shorts and t-shirt), unlike many other high-strength repellents on the market, making it more practical in real-life conditions.
Ideal for tropical conditions and family travel
Contains 50% DEET (the strength recommended by the WHO)
Clinically tested against malarial and non-malarial mosquitoes
Durable aluminium bottle with leak-proof pump-spray
Available in 25ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes
4h Protection - Provides 14h total daily protection against malarial mosquitoes. Based on 2 applications
Apply Multiple Times - The formula can be applied multiple times daily - even when wearing shorts & t-shirt
Suitable for Children - Age 6 years and over. Ideal for protecting the whole family in high-risk areas
Water & Sweat Resistant - Ideal for use in tropical and humid conditions or during periods of high activity
Carry-On Compliant - Available in 3 sizes - all of which are airline friendly
DofE Recommended Kit - This product is specifically recommended by the DofE charity as the best choice for those taking part in their bronze, silver, or gold awards
Size: 25ml Weight 76g Dimensions 35 x 11mm
Size: 50ml Weight 76g Dimensions 35 x 11mm
Size: 100ml Weight 132g Dimensions 40 x 138mm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.