Trek the trail, hike the ridge and reach the summit. Whatever route you take, you will want the AirZone Trek backpack with you for the long haul.
Designed to put comfort first, the AirZone back system does exactly that - makes carrying comfortable. With a reduction in contact mesh there is an increase in breathability and ventilation and that means simply less of that sweaty back feeling. With the AdaptiveFit hipbelt your stability over rough ground is also sorted.
Finally, the weather might be on your side and your requirements could be minimal but being prepared is key and so with two compartments, hipbelt pockets and large stretch mesh side pockets you can always throw in that extra layer ‘just in case’ and plenty of food and drink, all the essentials to make sure that the hiking experience is only hard on the uphill.
AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
Bellows side pockets for additional storage
Extendible lid to increase volume by an extra 10 litres
Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
Ice axe loop
Lower compartment with divider panel
Lower side compression can be routed inside or outside bottle pocket
Secure internal lid pocket
Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
Side compression straps
Sternum strap with whistle
Stretch water bottle side pockets
Versatile SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage
Zipped front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop / HydroShield
Upper, front and base entry. Large side pockets with gussets. Extensible lid
LENGTH OF THE DOS
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.