This next-generation of our Photo Sport is built for photographer-adventurers who like to go fast and light with their gear. Designed to protect your photo gear in the Ultra-Cinch™ chamber, and all of your journey’s essentials in the open space.
Fits a mirrorless camera or DSLR with attached lens; flash, adapter or extra lens; 2L hydration reservoir (not included); and extra gear such as: bike helmet, jacket, snacks, sunglasses, compact tripod, etc.
• Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you hike, bike, climb, snowboard or run. Our new UltraCinch design features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action for bounce-free protection.
• Feel good as you move with your pack; the ActivZone™ harness is built to provide targeted comfort for active shooters.
• Protect your gear from the elements. A built-in All Weather AW Cover™ safeguards photo and personal gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
• A roomy, toploading compartment is built to store a day's worth of creature comforts.
• Multiple attachment points allow you to secure extra gear to the pack, such as a tripod or trekking poles.
• The front pocket accommodates a bike helmet, light jacket, gloves, etc.
• A stabilizing waist strap includes two zippered side pockets for quick grab items.
• Get extra comfort and a custom fit with padded waistbelt and adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap.
• Keep hydrated with a 2-liter Camelbak® or Platypus® reservoir (not included) placed in the dedicated hydration pocket. It includes quick-release buckles and internal routing for easy access.
• Lightweight and resilient tech fabrics include ultra-tear-strength coating for high performance.
Internal Dimensions: 16 x 9 x 20.7 cm
External Dimensions: 24.5 x 19.5 x 52 cm
Weight: 1.2 kg
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.