The first of its kind, Luci Solar String Lights are multi-use solar lights ideal for the backyard, home decor, off-the-grid adventures, camping or glamping! Like all Luci products, Solar String Lights harness the power of the sun. Solar String Lights feature two USB ports, one port to give your mobile device an extra boost of energy just when you need it and another port for when your Solar String Lights are in need of a quick charge! Boasting 10 LED nodes with dual directional LEDs in each node (20 total LEDs) the Luci Solar String Lights help to create a warm, ambient light across the space of your choosing. At 5.5m long, the nylon-braided cord includes two uniquely-designed clips to make it easy to hang in any situation. Featuring a compartment to keep the string organised and accessible, the body of the charging unit is durable and weather resistant (IPX4). The unit can be closed with the entire string rolled up inside or with the string fully or partially extended, customising the length of the light. To offer quick navigation lighting when needed, there is a single LED light on the base unit which can be turned on.
- 2 USB ports - one to charge devices from the unit and one to charge the unit
- 4 light modes: front LED only, string LEDs on low, medium or high
- Uniquely-designed clips to make it easy to hang
- Compartment to keep string organised and accessible
- Durable, water resistant (IPX4) charging unit
- Single LED light on base unit for navigation
- LEDs: 10 LED nodes with dual directional LED's in each (20 total LED's)
- Height: 5cm
- Diameter: 12.7cm
- Length of string: 5.5m
- Weight: 320g
- Brightness: 15 lumens (low), 50 lumens (medium), 100 lumens (high)
- Time to charge: 2-3hrs via USB; 12-14 hrs via solar panel
- Burn time: up to 20hrs (low), up to 10hs (medium), up to 5hrs (high)
- Battery: 3.7V 2000 mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer (5v PCB)
- Water resistance: IPX4
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.