one pack of 50 tabs, (2 cards of 25)
The effect of Katadyn Micropur Classic MC 1T (Tablets) is based on the bacteriostatic and bactericidal properties of silver. Unlike chlorine, which is only effective for a few hours in water, silver ions will preserve water for up to 6 months. The silver ions cling to the cell walls of microorganisms thus hindering their growth.
Technology: 2.5 mg/g silver ions
Effect: conserves clear drinking water for up to 6 months. Deactivates bacteria after 2 hours of contact.
Shelf life: 10 years
All ingredients used are permissible for use in drinking water. For clear, not for cloudy water, as suspended matter can weaken the effect of silver ions. Micropur Classic keeps water free from germs, algae and odours.
Micropur can be used wherever drinking water remains in a system for a long time: air conditioners, heating systems, humidifiers, wells, water tanks, water baths, incubators as well as it is ideal for travelling and trips.
Can be used in plastic or glass. Check metals before use.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.