Ideal for caravans, motorhomes and camper trailers, Katadyn Micropur Forte MF 1000F is a super simple way to disinfect and preserve larger volumes of drinking water.
This 100ml bottle of liquid disinfectant works rapidly and will prepare 1000 litres of tap water for safe drinking. The active ingredients of sodium hypochlorite 19.5mg/g and silver 0.82 mg/g are effective against microorganisms in 30-minutes and keeps treated water protected from recontamination for up to 6 months. Guided by a dosage of 10ml per 100 litres of water, half fill your tank from your water source, add MF 1000F and then immediately fill the remainder of your tank.
Being able to purify contaminated water is essential for any traveller, so make sure you’re prepared with a bottle of Katadyn Micropur Forte MF 1000F on your next adventure.
Ideal for caravan water tanks
Disinfects and preserves drinking water
Effective on larger volumes
1 x 100ml bottle will treat 1000L
Preserves water for up to 6 months
2-year shelf life
Technology: Sodium Hypochlorite and Silver
Packed Dimensions:4L x 4W x 12H cm
Capacity:1000 L | Dosage 1 ml/10 L
Effective Against:Protozoa | Bacteria | Viruses
Treatment Time:Viruses & Bacteria 30 mins | Cysts 120 mins
Weight:0.14 Kg | 100 ml
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.