MSR, Flex 3 System
Group cooking and non-stop road-warrior use calls for bigger pots with added versatility, and that’s what you get with the Flex 3 System. High-capacity, hard-anodized aluminum pots with both coated and nonstick surfaces open up your options for cooking while mugs and plates for three add comprehensive cook and eat utility . It’s perfect for cooking larger or more-involved meals on group adventures—whether you’re heading into the backcountry or road tripping through the Tetons.
Includes: (1) 2.3L nonstick DuraLite DX pot, (1) 3.3L hard-anodized pot, (1) strainer lid, (3) DeepDish plates, (3) stainless steel insulated mugs, (1) Talon pot handle.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both pots are durable hard-anodized aluminum; one has a scratch-resistant, nonstick surface.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
- Comprehensive: Includes mugs and plates for three.
- Modular: Add an additional DeepDish plate or insulated mug (sold separately), or customize it to suit your needs.
Height 5.25 in / 13.34 cm
Diameter 8.75 in / 22.23 cm
Weight 2 lbs 6.4 oz / 1087.8 g
Country of Origin Made in Thailand
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.