Package includes: MSR Hubba Hubba NX V8, MSR Universal footprint 2, MSR Fast & Light Body
Designed for backpackers who need a tent that can do it all while still being compact and lightweight, the bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its spacious interior to its quick setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability. And now it boasts premier durability features, including virtually indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles and MSR’s long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating.
Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.60 kg. Optional Fast & Light Body setup 1.36 kg.
Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent. Large side-entry vestibule to store gear.
Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
Livable: 2 Large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutter and adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
Rainfly kickstand vent
Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
Lightweight reflective guy-outs
Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
Xtreme Shield System (long-lasting waterproof coating & precision-stitched seams)
Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included
Fast & Light Body 2:
Custom-fit for MSR Hubba series tents, this Fast & Light Body provides a lighter weight alternative to the tent body for minimalist backpackers. Designed to be used in place of the tent body, this Fast & Light Body features a bathtub-style floor that guards against side wind and rain splatter, offering more weather protection than a simple footprint-and-rainfly setup. If you’re looking for a way to reduce the weight of your current shelter but want to maintain an element of weather protection, the Fast & Light Body is your ticket.
- Bathtub-style floor that guards against side wind and rain splatter
- More weather protection than a simple foot-print-and-rainfly setup
Minimum Weight: 1.60 kg
Packed Weight: 1.76kg
Floor Area: 2.7 sq. m
Vestibule Area: 1.62 sq. m
Tent Volume: 1217 liters
Vestibule Volume: 481 liters
Interior Peak Height: 100 cm
Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
Number of Poles: 1 Easton Syclone
Fits: Hubba Hubba NX
Carbon Reflex 2
Thru Hiker Mesh House 2
Fast & Light Body:
Floor Dimensions: 213 x 172cm
Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane & DWR
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.