MSR Nook 2 Person Tent
The Nook backcountry tent offers a unique experience - plenty of livable room in a tent that doesn't take up much space to begin with. We designed this tent to fit comfortably in small backcountry sites, but offer spacious living for two. Weight and bulk are kept to a minimum to help you cover long days on the trail, but durability remains high. The result is a backcountry tent that's smart and livable, not just lightweight.
- Ultralight: At just over 1.4kg, the Nook backcountry tent is ideal for two fast-moving backpackers.
- Compact & Spacious: Footprint fits in small backcountry tent sites, and interior comfortably accommodates two backpackers.
- MSR Durability: Durable fabrics and welded reinforcements give the Nook tent the strength to perform in rugged conditions.
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and rainfly vents minimize condensation in tent.
- Freestanding Setup: Add a trekking pole to make the Nook tent fully freestanding.
Color: Moss Green/Gray
Minimum Weight: 1.42 kg
Packed Weight: 1.59 kg
Fast & Light Minimum Weight w/ footprint: 1.05 kg
Body Weight: 550 g
Rainfly Weight: 500 g
Frame Weight: 344 g
Floor Area: 2.6 sq. m
Vestibule Area: 0.56 sq. m
Tent Volume: 1359 liters
Vestibule Volume: 255 liters
Interior Peak Height: 96 cm
Packed Size: 51 x 15 cm
Number of Doors 1
Number of Poles: 2 DAC Featherlite NSL
Number of Stakes: 6 MSR MiniGroundhog
Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1000mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone
Canopy Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon
Mesh Type: 20D nylon micromesh
Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR
Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan