The award-winning Fillo™ Elite backpacking pillow brings clever design to an often-overlooked piece of gear: the humble camp pillow. Fillo™ Elite is the ultralight version of our award-winning Fillo™. At a fraction of the weight (less than 3 oz) and packed size, it still offers impressive height and cushion despite its ethereal weight. We decided to bring clever design and luxurious attention to an often-overlooked piece of gear: the humble backpacking pillow, which is essential to a comfortable night’s sleep.
We designed the Fillo™ Elite with a layer of 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Primaloft® insulation, combined with a 3” I-beam baffled air cell and an ultra-soft jersey cover. The result is a pillow that cradles your head nicely, yet packs down as small as a Kefir lime. And while the Fillo™ is amazing for backpacking, it’s just as great for other adventures. You can bring it on an airplane, a long roadtrip, or use it as lumbar support, or keep it stashed in your pocket for an emergency nap. Updated with ultra-soft, updated jersey blend covers.
- Updated with ultra-soft, updated jersey blend covers
- Machine-washable pillow cover options offer a clean and cooling feel
- Easy to inflate in seconds
- 3inch I-Beam baffled air cell eliminates balloon feeling and creates a natural pillow shape
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled Primaoft insulation provides supple cushioning
- Packs as small as a lime in an integrated stuff sack
- Updated valve is ergonomic, easier to use for fast inflation, and stays out of sleep.s way
- Internal stuff sack included
- Minimum weight: 112g
- Packed weight: 112g
- Packed size: 13 x 7cm dia
- Fill type: PrimaLoft
- Thickness: 3 inches
- Dimensions: 53 x 29 x 8cm
- Insulation: PrimaLoft
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.