Unlike gravity camp showers that need to be hung overhead and produce dismal water pressure, the Nemo Helio rests on the ground and delivers the pressure you need to wash hair, do the dishes, rinse off gear, water your plants, or wash the dog. This high quality innovative portable shower is engineered to last, just like all NEMO products. Helio is a portable shower capable of much more than its competitors.
The Helio is a portable shower system that provides 5-7 minutes of steady water pressure.
System components include an 11 litre portable tank, a 7 foot neoprene hose with spray nozzle, pump and ventilated carrying case
Easy-to-use foot pump can’t over-inflate and provides constant water pressure.
The safety strap over the fill port prevents the tank from accidental opening during operation and provides an easy way to transport the tank when filled.
Components stow neatly in a rugged, ventilated carrying case.
Volume: 11 litres
Weight: 650g (pump, tank, hose and head)
Packed Weight: 710g (with stuff sack)
Packed Dimensions: 14 x 22cm dia
Inflated Dimensions: 43 x 22cm dia
Hose Length: 2.1m
Fabrics: PU coated polyester, TPU, neoprene tubing
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.