Even the most dependable stove needs a pot or pan to do more than just look cool.
Like all of our versatile sets, the Terra HE Cook Set is made of rugged anodized aluminum now with a non-stick coating to keep up with the ease of use of our reliable stoves. This set with three cookware pieces is the daddy of them at 720g. It comes with our special heat exchanger (that’s what the “HE” means!) that cuts “time to boil” by 20%. You get a smile on your face thanks to quicker “cook to feed” time and thanks to the HE system’s fuel-saving efficiency.
You can stir, sauté, simmer, fricassee or fry with the two pots and tough-as-nails non-stick fry pan (doubles as a pot lid). One separate pot lifter fits them all. A slim neoprene cosy keeps fingers ouch-free, food warm and scratches at bay, while also putting a dent in fuel use.
Just take the boiling water off the flame, put the pot into the cosy and let your noodles continue to boil in the hot water without burning anymore fuel. Included is our practical and cute little BOB sponge.
The cook set also magically finds space inside for our titanium cutlery set and any Optimus stove.
1x1.75 Ltr heat exchange pot with measurements (mL and oz)
1x non-stick coated 1.7 Ltr pot with measurements
1x a frying pan that can also be used as a lid
Aluminum pot lifter
Neoprene storage bag.
Note: There is also space for the Optimus 3-piece titanium cutlery set and the Optimus Nova stove.
Dimensions - 115mm x 210mm
Weight - 720g
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.