For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.
When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or more, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 70. Size XL comes with a Large hipbelt and harness.
Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
Additional main compartment access
Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Large front J-zip access to main compartment
ANTI-GRAVITY™ SUSPENSION - LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
ANTI-GRAVITY™ BACKPANEL - Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS - Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
ISOFORM5 CM™ HIPBELT - Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
FABRIC: MAIN - 210D Nylon Dobby
ACCENT - 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
BOTTOM - 500D Nylon Packcloth
Specifications: Small Volume - 67 Litre Dimensions - 87cm x 36cm x 35cm Average Weight - 2.17kg
Medium Volume - 70 Litre Dimensions - 90cm x 36cm x 35cm Average Weight - 2.23kg
Large Volume - 73 Litre Dimensions - 92cm x 36cm x 35cm Average Weight - 2.35kg
X-Large Volume - 76 Litre Dimensions - 94cm x 36cm x 35cm Average Weight - 2.41kg
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.