If after a hard day's ride, the end of the trail is still blissfully unknown then you share our 'single-track' mind. This spirit of adventure is captured by the versatility of our Escapist series. Whether you're riding 100+ miles or commuting to work, the AirScape™ backpanel provides you with complete ventilation and support.
Decided that today you're going to tackle some downhill? When you're thrashing those fast descents you'll appreciate how the Biostretch™ hipbelt and harness keep the pack cinched comfortably to your back. The Escapist's twin zippered hipbelt pockets mean you can quickly grab trail essentials on the go and firmly attach your helmet with Lidlock™. Keep your phone and sunglasses to hand with the scratch-free pockets in the harness and main compartment.
The best rides inevitably result in dirty gear, store it separately with the Escapist's internal zipped divider. Keeping yourself hydrated when riding hard is absolutely key, with quick access to the external hydration sleeve you can easily refill your reservoir.
When you're out riding over multiple days, you'll need to carry enough kit. InsideOut™ compression and PowerMesh™ stretch pockets allow you to securely transport all your gear no matter how rutted the track you're riding gets. An internal organiser means you can easily sort your tools, spares and pumps. Even when the weather turns for the worst, the built in high visibility raincover deploys quickly to protect your pack and all of your gear. Keep yourself visible in low light with reflective graphics and blinker light attachment.
Weight: 1.1 kg
Dimensions (CM): 51L / 32W / 31D
Fabric: 210D NYLON MINI HEX DIAMOND RIPSTOP
Volume: S/M: 30L M/L: 32L
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Adjustable torso length
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal zipped divider
- Zipped pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness
- Integrated & detachable high-vis raincover
- Base zip entry
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Adjustable torso length
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- External hydration access
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.