Capacity: 60 litres
Dimensions: 64 x 35.5 x 34cm
The Sojourn 25 has Osprey's proven HighRoad Chassis for rolling just about anywhere with its high clearance and when the terrain gets too rough you can use the updated ventilated backpack suspension to carry the pack on your back. The pack also features foam padded sidewalls and Compression straps to keep your load stable and protected, and is compatible with Osprey AddOns like the Daylite. Of course there's also plenty of organisation keeps your gear secure and easy to find.
- Zip away, removable and fully adjustable padded spacer mesh harness provides effective, comfortable carry with the second slot in the ventilated mesh backpanel extending the adjustable torso length range (40.5-59cm)
- Zip away, removable, fully padded spacer mesh lumbar and hipbelt transfer load effectively when you carry the pack as a backpack
- The HighRoad Chassis has an aluminium frame, lightweight ultra durable ABS base, integrated foot bar/grab handle and high clearance polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride
- Fully padded top and side carry handles for comfortable, easy carry options
- An integrated hideaway courier bag quick release attachment strap simpligies carrying an extra bag
- External zipped top pocket is ideal for your toiletries, liquids or frequently needed items
- Large panel zip with lockable sliders gives access to the main compartment which has internal compression straps with fabric wings that hold your clothes securely
- Front reinforced daisy chain attachment for quickly needed gear
- StraightJacket compression with foam paddd sidewalls helps compress any size load while maintaining balance
- Zipped rear panel magazine pocket with flap style ID/business card window
- Durable fabrics for lasting performance
- AddOn compatible via the 4 D-Rings. Adding the Daylite and adjusting the tension on the straps will allow you to stash extra gear behind the Daylite
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.