Attach your Peak Design strap (or any standard OEM neck/hand strap) directly to the bottom of your camera in the most low-profile, unobtrusive way possible.
Unlike a tripod plate, Anchor Mount is so small and slim that it won’t hinder access to battery compartments or flip screens. Plus, when you connect one end of your strap to Anchor Mount your camera will hang with the lens facing downward—this gives you far more stability and comfort when using longer lenses. Ultra-strong machined/anodized aluminum construction. Note that Anchor Mount is not tripod or Capture compatible.
- Works With All Pd Straps: Attach PD Anchors to increase your carry options with any of our straps. Compatible with all versions of our Anchors and straps.
- Works With Oem Straps: Attach any standard camera neck strap or wrist strap. Works with strap ends up to 11mm wide.
- Twist Resistant: Ultra-secure 4mm hex drive with anti-twist pad.
- Fits Any Camera: Screws into any standard 1/4""-20 tripod socket.
- Super Strong: Rugged, weatherproof machined/anodized aluminum construction.
- We recommend attaching 1 end of your Peak Design strap to your camera's side strap lug (opposite the grip) and the other end to the bottom. These 2 connection points let the camera hang with the lens facing down for greater comfort and stability.
Note: Anchor Mount is not compatible with tripods or Capture system. If you frequently use a tripod or Capture, check out our Standard Plate.
- Wrist Loop Size: Diameter when open: 9.7cm, but easily fits hands 5+ inches wide diameter when cinched: 4.5cm
- Strap Width: 19mm
- Materials: Anodized aluminum plate with hard rubber anti-twist pad, turned/machined stainless steel hex-drive screw
- Weight: Unpackaged: 18g
- Packaged: 36g
- Length: 30mm
- Width: 20mm
- Height (protrusion from camera): 5mm
- Strap Loop Size: Fits straps up to 13mm
- Strength Rating: Can withstand well over 90kg, making Anchor Mount safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.