The all-new Everyday Messenger is the latest rev of our original award-winning everyday and photo carry workhorse—the bag that we designed with renowned photographer Trey Ratcliff and honed with the feedback of thousands of customers.
Access, organization, expansion, and protection set this aesthetically beautiful bag far apart from run-of-the-mill messengers. Access via the 1-handed, secure MagLatch closure hardware, which adjusts to allow up to 6L of internal expansion.
Customizable FlexFold piders brilliantly organize camera, drone, and everyday gear. Dedicated sleeves for 13" laptop, tablet, or documents, plus stretchy internal pockets for smaller items like cords, batteries, water bottles, and lenses.
A weatherproof 100% recycled 400D shell keeps your gear safe. Huge external carry capacity made possible by a versatile stowable strap system. External stash pockets with weatherproof zips. Carry via padded hand strap or removable, quick-adjusting padded shoulder strap
Now in its 2nd generation, v2 boasts aesthetic and functional updates based on feedback from thousands of passionate customers.
Fast, secure, one-handed access via patented MagLatch hardware
Brilliantly organize and protect gear via easy-to-configure FlexFold piders
Pockets for days
Stretchy internal pockets for small items (cards, batteries) and larger items (water bottles, lenses)
2 side external zipper pockets for phone, keys, wallet
Protective 13” laptop sleeve with pockets for tablets and documents
3 liters of internal expansion provided by MagLatch hardware
Purse carry options
Removable quick-adjusting padded shoulder strap for cross-body or single shoulder carry
UltraZip external zippers built to withstand decades of use, thanks to abrasion-resistant thread
Luggage pass-through for easy and secure roller-top carry
Padded briefcase carry handle
Weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell is DWR impregnated, double PU-coated
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.