The wide waistbelt and leg loops of the CALIDRIS provide all the comfort, support and ventilation needed for long aid routes and other activities requiring extended periods of hanging (cleaning and equipping routes, etc.). Lightweight and comfortable, with large gear-carrying capacity, it is perfect for big wall climbing. The CALIDRIS is sized to fit larger users for all types of climbing.
FRAME Construction technology:
- bias webbing transfers load and distributes pressure over entire surface area of the waistbelt and leg loops
- flat webbing reinforcement in waistbelt and leg loops offers increased comfort when hanging
- ergonomically-shaped leg loops and waistbelt
- breathable mesh exterior, closed cell perforated foam padding, and polyester 3D wicking mesh provide maximum ventilation, optimal relationship between dimension, weight and comfort
DoubleBack buckles on leg loops allow size to be easily adjusted:
- when wearing different thicknesses of clothing, suiting the climber's individual body shape
- while hanging for greater comfort (loosening the leg loops increases the rise, increasing the load on the waistbelt)
Two DoubleBack buckles allow waistbelt to be adjusted and secured in a single movement
Dual waist buckles allow tie-in point to be centered and equalize the equipment loops on each side
Two sizes cover wide range of head shapes and sizes
Multiple options in the front and back for organizing and carrying gear :
- four equipment loops
- wide trail line loop
- two CARITOOL tool holder retainer on sides
Green belay loop is easily identifiable for connecting a descender/belay device
Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area
Detachable back elastic leg loop straps
- Size : 1
- Weight : 600 g
- Waist belt : 65-95 cm
- Leg loop : 48-60 cm
- Size : 2
- Weight : 685 g
- Waist belt : 83-110 cm
- Leg loop : 56-70 cm
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.