Ultra-powerful, rechargeable multi-beam headlamp. It features REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adapts light intensity to the needs of the user.
With 700 lumens of power, NAO sets the standard for night trails! It is intelligent, and entirely devoted to performance. With energy optimized and manipulations reduced to a minimum, the trail runner can concentrate on the race!
Longer burn time, visual comfort and minimal handling thanks to REACTIVE LIGHTING technology:
- the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery use
- depending on the chosen burn time (6h30 or 12 h), brightness automatically self-regulates in two modes: MAX POWER and MAX AUTONOMY
Lamp can be used with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology, which ensures constant lighting over time
Multi-beam lighting: combines a wide beam for proximity lighting with a focused beam for long-range vision
LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
Rechargeable 2600 mAh Lithium-Ion battery:
- universal charging with micro USB port
- battery charge indicator
Headlamp is very stable on the head:
- adjustable headband is very comfortable
- additional top strap for technical activities
Accessory belt kit for NAO allows the rechargeable battery to be moved to the belt to reduce the weight worn on the head, or to keep it warm in winter
Weight: 185 g
Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
Energy: 2600 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
Recharge time: 6 h
Battery compatibility: LR03
Watertightness: IP X4 (water resistant)
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.