Compact, rechargeable and intelligent headlamp with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adjusts brightness to the needs of the user.
With 220 lumens of power, the REACTIK headlamp is ideal for dynamic, intense activities. With REACTIK, the user wears a compact, rechargeable headlamp that is above all intelligent, with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology. During activity, thanks to a sensor, REACTIK analyzes the ambient light and adjusts the brightness instantly to user requirements.
Battery life is optimized and the manipulations are reduced to a minimum!
Longer burn time, visual comfort and minimal handling thanks to REACTIVE LIGHTING technology:
- the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and optimizes burn time
- depending on the chosen burn time (3h30, 6 h, 12 h), brightness automatically self-regulates in three modes : MAX POWER, STANDARD and MAX AUTONOMY
Lamp can be used with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology, which ensures constant lighting over time
Mixed beam with focused component, for both close-range and distance vision
Red lighting mode preserves night vision
LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
Rechargeable 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery:
- universal charging with micro USB port
- battery charge indicator
- can be replaced with standard battery pack (not included) for use in remote areas
Petzl's patented washable and adjustable headband has two-part construction for optimal positioning during dynamic activities:
- remains positioned on the head
- absorbs perspiration
Weight: 115 g
Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
Beam pattern: wide beam with focused component
Energy: 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
Recharge time: 4,5 h
Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH, with the standard battery pack (not included)
Watertightness: IP X4 (water resistant)
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.