Compact headlamp ideal for hunting and fishing. White or red lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth.
Designed for activities where stealth is key (hunting, fishing, nature watching...), the TACTIKKA headlamp offers 300-lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and some movement. It also has red lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth. TACTIKKA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design.
Easy to use:
- three white brightness levels for proximity lighting and some movement
- red lighting preserves night vision and ensures stealth
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- detachable, washable headband
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 82 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.