PWR MOUNTAIN 2000L FRONT LIGHT
PWR Mountain is a modular bike light for trail and mountain biking. But it’s not JUST another bike light. Not only is it a high powered bike light, but simply take the product apart and you have much more.: a lighthead and a 10,000mAh PWR Bank to charge devices that is also the battery for all products in the PWR range.
CHARGE YOUR DEVICES
Hate it when you run out of battery with no warning? That’ll never happen with PWR Mountain, with 4 built in battery indicator lights. Tap the bottom of the light to activate the battery indicator. 4 lights = fully charged, 2 lights = half charged etc.
EASY TO MOUNT & USE
This light fits handlebars sized 31.8mm and 35mm diameter. With the PWR Helmet Extension Mount it can also be mounted on your helmet, or save bar space with the PWR Bike Extension Mount. Once mounted, using PWR Mountain is a breeze. It’s a simple twist-head operation to turn light on & off and to scroll through light modes.
Press the red button to release the lighthead, and use the PWR bank to charge your phone, GoPro, cycle computer or other device. Charge your PWR Mountain using the included micro USB cable, charge time is 7 hours.
CIRCULAR BEAM & CUSTOMISABLE MODES
PWR Mountain outputs a max 2000 lumens and can run for up to 200 hours on Eco Flash Mode. Its circular beam is perfect for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles. It comes with 6 pre-programmed modes, and you can program the light with Modemaker. You can control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
PWR Mountain 2000L Front Light
RECHARGE TIME: 7hrs
MOUNT: Quick Release Hard Side Mount
DIMENSIONS: H: 136mm x W: 47mm x L:47mm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.