A visually bright and nutritionally dense meal combining organic beef, red capsicum, green peas, avocado pieces, and more!
Organic beef is a fantastic source of long-lasting energy, while avocado not only provides plentiful micronutrients but, assists with the absorption of additional fat-soluble micronutrients provided by red capsicum and other vegetables.
Nutritional excellence for best performance brought to you with the texture, flavours, and aromas of a traditional Mexican dish, this meal provides a perfect everyday lunch or light meal!
Main meals require 175ml boiling water. Ready in 10 minutes.
Tear open meal and remove oxygen absorber.
Add water to rehydrate, stir thoroughly and reseal.
Wait for rehydration, tear open the second seal to create a bowl and enjoy!
Saving your meal? No worries, our meals have a 2-year best before date.
omato [Includes Non-GMO Maize Starch 2.4%], Organic White Rice, Organic Beef (17%) [Organic Beef (90%), Organic Rice Flour, Parsley, Basil, Pink Himalayan Salt, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Oil], Red Capsicum, Avocado, Split Peas, Organic Olive Oil, Ground Almonds, Pea Protein Isolate, Garlic, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Chilli, Pink Himalayan Salt
Contains tree nuts. May contain traces of milk, soy and fish.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.