D191 is designed to exceed users' expectation for 8Cr13MoV blade knives. Its blade goes through cryogenic treatment
as well as other steels in RUIKE factory so that it assumes better properties.
Its handle consists of two types of materials.
The G10 front scale is finely textured to be skid-proof while the stainless steel back contributes more reliability
to the whole handle structure.
Besides being lightweight and comfortable to grip, with a roller bearing washer set inside,
D191 also offers smooth blade deployment.
8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment
8Cr13MoV is a high carbon stainless steel made in China and used by knife makers worldwide. In addition to its good edge
retention and corrosion resistance, the molybdenum content enhances its toughness. All 8Cr13MoV blades are processed by
RUIKE using cryogenic treatment and finally have an ideal hardness of 57~59 HRC.
G10 Knife Handle Front & 420 Stainless Steel Handle Back
The G10 scale has a good wear resistance and fits for firm grip and the other half of stainless steel handle
enhances the strength and toughness of the whole handle structure.
Thrust Roller Bearing Washer
The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined.
The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
Overall Length: 219 mm
Weight: 120 g
Blade Length: 92 mm
Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV stainless steel (57~59 HRC)
Handle Material: Black G10 front (left side) w/ 420 stainless steel liner & 420 stainless steel back (right side)
Bearing / washer: Roller bearing washer
Opening: (Manual) Flipper
Locking: Frame lock
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.