Crafted almost exclusively of stainless steel, this simple, elegant knife is of utmost quality.
The neatly stonewashed metallic body is complimented by little details making this an exquisite EDC pocket knife.
The blade can be deployed much faster with the flipper.
The “Beta Plus” lock makes it more reliable and secure in preventing accidental blade closure.
Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment
Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high
quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge
stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE
using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
420 Stainless Steel Handle
The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance.
"Beta Plus" Safety Lock
Deploying the blade and pushing the "Beta Plus" lock up can transform your pocket-size folding
knife into an fixed-blade knife to handle more harsh conditions.
Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer
The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are
finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
Overall Length: 210 mm
Weight: 118 g
Blade Length: 88 mm
Blade Thickness: 3.0 mm
Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
Handle Material: 420 stainless steel
Opening: (Manual) Flipper
Locking: Frame lock w/ "Beta Plus" safety system
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.